QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, July 20, 2015

YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER WILL NEVER FORSAKE YOU



“And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed.” - Deuteronomy 31:6

Joshua got this promise when he became the leader of Israel. He faced so many problems, hurdles and troubles in that path. But yet God had never forsaken him. God has directed him at all moments and He went before him and destroyed all his enemies. 

Even in your life you might be facing so many hurdles and troubles. Do not get discouraged. God will never forsake you. He will go before you and He will be with you. You will not be put to shame. 

Few weeks before as a family we decided to do ear piercing for our little daughter. We tried with one process in a particular place but it failed due to some reasons and so we decided to take her to a small clinic in which a doctor will do the process. We were told that the process will be so simple and our daughter will be given an injection so that she won’t feel the pain. 

We went and met the doctor. He made all preparations and then he asked us to leave our daughter in the hands of nurse and go out from that room. I had no other thoughts and so I gave my little daughter into the hands of few nurses who were standing there and came out. 

When I came out and heard the loud cry of my little daughter, I realized that I had done a great mistake by coming out because I could understand that she might have feared seeing so many new faces around her doing something in her ear. It was a simple process and it took only few minutes. But even after she came out she was crying so badly because of the fear and not the pain. 

I had no idea why that doctor asked me to go out as it was not a surgery. And also I could not understand why I came out without asking his permission to stay inside with my little daughter. I felt so bad because as a father I failed to stay with her even for this simple procedure. 

One thing God taught me on that day was a earthly father might fail to stay with us at our difficult times but our Heavenly Father will never forsake us and He will always be with us. 

My dear young friends, my little daughter gone through a difficult moment on that day but as a father I failed to be with her during her toughest times. But I know for sure that her Heavenly Father was with her on that little room when she was all alone surrounded by so many unknown faces. 

Even in your life, your loved ones might have forsaken you. You might have had kept your trust on someone hoping that they will help you but they might have failed. Do not lose hope. Your Heavenly Father will never forsake you. Jesus Christ will be with you and He will go before you. He will face and fight the battles for you. You will be victorious. God will raise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment